|ATTENTION: Read our copyright notice and disclaimer.|
- We only promote books with positive content. (This is very important to us)
- FashionDesignBooks.com.ng does not host any of the books displayed on this site.
- FashionDesignBooks.com.ng indexes these files which are located on remote servers which neither FashionDesignBooks.com.ng nor it’s affiliates have any connection with / control of / association with.
- You download books from another host service. (not from FashionDesignBooks.com.ng)
- All books are presented only for research purposes.
- All the rights on the books are the property of their respective owners.
- FashionDesignBooks.com.ng is a search engine, but we respect an Copyright Laws. So if You have found a link to an illegal book please use the form below.
- FashionDesignBooks.com.ng charges a service fee of $1 for access to selected premium books to help cover operation costs. We do not sell books!
What is Copyright?
Copyright is a form of protection provided for original works of authorship, including literary, dramatic, musical, graphic and audiovisual creations. “Copyright” literally means the right to copy, but has come to mean that body of exclusive rights granted by law to copyright owners for protection of their work.
What is Copyright Infringement?
Copyright infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
Don’t make false claims!
Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
Thank You for trusting us!
Nigeria's top online library for fashion, art and design books